Chakra Hologram 1
Date: 29/03/18–02/04/18 Location: Kiev, Ukraine
This series of courses explores many of the body’s chakras or energy centres, their interrelations through the nadi system and their local and systemic effects on the body as well as the overall wellbeing of a person. As first energetics structures to develop in utero, the chakras guide and support physical structures such as the endocrine system, sensory and body organs, joint structures and limb movement as well as their associated functions and belief patterns on all seven planes of the aura. The importance of the chakras in the development of self-awareness, soul purpose and higher self-realisation is also explained.
As energy centres, the chakras impact the anatomy and physiology of the body in a profound way through their interactions with the nervous system. Stress on energetic levels can lead to physiological manifestations and health related issues. This series of courses aims to develop an understanding of the various states of imbalance of these energy centres and their associated energetic channels of the nadi system and how these manifest on the physical, emotional and psychological planes and beyond. Students also learn to balance these manifestations through energetic pathways.
These courses provide:
- In depth information on all major chakras, 24 minor chakras and 5 outer body chakras;
- Clinical manifestations of imbalances in each of the energy centres;
- Extensive knowledge on the interactions between the chakras, the nadi and nervous systems and how the energy flows between these structures;
- Balancing protocols for the imbalance states of each chakra along with additional powerful techniques such as the Nadi Hologram and Kundalini Hologram.
This course explores the 7 major chakras and their representations when in a state of imbalance by accessing the plane of the aura in which the aberration occurs and correlating the location with its actual meaning. The aim of the course is to teach students to use the hologram techniques to pin point the area of stress in the chakra layers to bring a behavioural issue or pattern to the conscious mind for release and correction. Physiological aspects of the human body linked to the major chakras are discussed such as the endocrine system with its glands, hormones and blood supply and techniques are offered to balance both chakra and physiological imbalances.
This course provides students with:
- Complete explanations of theosophical concepts and Hindu traditions providing the background to the idea of chakras and their use in the kinesiology practice;
- Balancing techniques for the 7 major chakras on all seven planes of the aura along with significance of imbalances;
- Detailed information on the interactions between each of the chakras and their associated aspects of the endocrine system;
Specialised techniques offering targeted and multifaceted releasing action for various aspects of stress surrounding a particular issue.
4 days | prerequisite: 100 hours of accredited Kinesiology | 800 AUD