Neuroemotional Pathways 2 & 3
Date: 20/07/16 – 24/07/16 Location: Moscow (ru)
This series of course explores the neurological pathways associated with emotions along with their distinct functions and related physiological responses. Strong emotions can be described as whole systems with specific sets of triggers and programmed bodily reactions. These systems stimulate us to take action, move forward and adapt by ensuring survival through reproduction and suppression of danger, learning of skills and behaviours, and development of proper social interactions.
Predetermined emotional responses can be activated in a wide range of situations and fulfil a number purposes in evolution of mankind, however stress can trigger emotional systems in inappropriate circumstances and cause reactions that are unwanted or unfitting in their intensity. This series of courses is designed to provide students with a strong knowledge of the various neurological pathways involved in the activation of these emotional systems, their processing in the nervous system, the modulation of the response and its expression by the different body systems. Unique balancing techniques are taught to assist the body in releasing stress and responding appropriately, in a timely manner and with the right intensity to any situation.
These courses provide students with:
- Detailed information on each emotional system including functions, neurological pathways from stimuli to body response, biochemical activity of neurotransmitters and anatomy and physiology of the response;
- Integrative techniques that take into account interrelations between systems in particular the effects of the primary emotional systems of survival onto all other systems;
- Specialised balancing techniques for each system as well as an innovative correction and release technique for neuroemotional stress.
This course is an extension of the first workshop and explores areas of the brain involved in arousal, sleep cycles and sexuality and how they are affected by the basic survival emotions. The aim of the course is for students to gain a strong understanding of the neurological processes involved in deep sleep, dreaming sleep, wakefulness and the development of sexuality through rough, tumble and play along with various states of imbalances associated with these systems. Balancing techniques are also taught to integrate the pathways learnt in the first two workshop of the series to achieve profound results.
This workshop provides students with:
- In depth information on the structure, functions and connectivity of the thalamus and reticular formation in the brain;
- Analysis of the various effects of stress on the PLAY, LUST, NREM, REM and WAKING systems and the impacts of the basic survival emotions on these systems;
- Specialised techniques to treat imbalances and release stress in each of these systems along with techniques to address issues with ramifications in multiple systems taught so far.
This course discusses stress itself as two separate systems, short-term and long-term stress and their associated pathways. The neurology of feeding and thirst, addiction and withdrawal and their associated emotional responses are explored. The transformational pathways of the mind from emotional processing to pure consciousness are explained along with neurological pathways of various states of spiritual awakening. This courses aims to deepen students understanding of the human psyche and elaborates on many mental disorders and their suggested treatment techniques.
This course provides students with:
- Discussion of the various theories of consciousness and the way they interrelate with neurology;
- Detailed information on the ascending reticular activating system and its functions in relation with the various emotional systems discussed;
- Analysis of the effects of stress on the two STRESS systems and the ADDICTIONS, WITHDRAWAL, FEEDING, THIRST, CONSCIOUSNESS, VIBRATION, PHYSICS DIMENSION and ARCHETYPICAL DIMENSION systems;
- Specialised techniques to address imbalances on these systems and to integrate with systems learnt in previous NEPS courses in particular those of the basic survival emotions.
NEPS 2&3 are tought together: 5 days | prerequisite: Neural Emotional Pathways 1 | 1000 AUD