Body Structure Hologram 1 & 2
Date: 01/03/18 – 07/03/18 Location: Murwillumbah*
These courses are developed around the structural aspects of the body from the complex joint units and their individual components, to single elements such as smooth muscles and skin, which play a vital role in maintaining essential bodily functions. Structural constituents of the body are critical in all aspects of daily activities such as movement, body balance, sensory perceptions, speech and even the key metabolic processes of digestion, breathing and blood circulation.
As body structure elements provide support to all other body systems, stress and imbalances in these structures can deeply impact health and wellbeing. All the components of structure work synergistically meaning that injury, trauma or stress on one of the elements can significantly affect the proper functioning of the whole system. These courses aim to provide students with a thorough understanding of all main joint structures and supporting functions of muscles, bones, tendons, ligaments, cartilages, fasciae, dermatomes and nerves. Each region of the body is studied in light of its structural aspects, imbalances and clinical manifestations and profound balancing techniques are provided to relieve stress and enhance the supporting capabilities of the structures.
These courses include:
- Balancing techniques for joints of the head and neck including cranial sutures, temporomandibular joint (TMJ), neck joints and hyoid bone structure;
- Balancing techniques for the upper body and limbs including torso, shoulder, elbow, wrist and hand joints;
- Balancing techniques for the lower limbs including the hip, knee, ankle and foot joints;
- Specialised balances for sensory organ muscles of the eye and middle ear along with muscles involved in speech and the dermatomes of the skin;
- Central nervous system and autonomic nervous system balancing protocols for both smooth muscle function and motor function, including conscious, habitual and reflex motions.
- Gentle energetic muscle balances using chakras and meridians;
- Extensive database of formatting procedures and specific formats associated with every muscle, bone, suture, tendon, ligament, fascial train, cartilage, nerve, muscle meridian, neurotransmitter, receptor and dermatome of the body.
7 days | prerequisite: Brain Formatting and 250 hours of kinesiology | 1400 AUD
After you have registered with the form below, you are immediately logged in and can click subscription buttons.
You can update your details on every event and get a list of your subscribed courses.
Usually seminars start at 10.00am NSW time on the first day.
All further days begin at 9:30am. A course day ends at about 5:30pm.
If there are different course-times, we will inform you.
Please remember that when coming to Murwillumbah we start in NSW time -1 hour ahead of QLD time during daylight savings.