Date: 27/10/18 Location: Murwillumbah*
The symptoms of adrenal fatigue, ‘burnout’ and PTSD are hugely prevalent in today’s fast paced world. These conditions relate to the third stage of stress or the exhaustion phase. Hugo has developed a working model of burnout that includes the unmyelinated vagus nerve of Porges polyvagal theory and the effects of reverse T3. In this course you will learn the following:
- Physiological models for the 4 stress states
- Anatomy of the unmyelinated vagus nerve
- Neurochemistry of the unmyelinated vagus nerve
- Effects of reverse T3 in the body
- Model for the mechanism of low cortisol levels in burnout and PTSD
- NK acupressure formatting for the burn out pathways
- What issues your clients could present with
- Changes to lifestyle and diet
- Different supplements that could help your burnout clients
After you have registered with the form below, you are immediately logged in and can click subscription buttons.
You can update your details on every event and get a list of your subscribed courses.
Usually seminars start at 10.00am NSW time on the first day.
All further days begin at 9:30am. A course day ends at about 5:30pm.
If there are different course-times, we will inform you.
Please remember that when coming to Murwillumbah we start in NSW time -1 hour ahead of QLD time during daylight savings.