Date: 22/09/17 – 26/09/17 Location: Perth
This advanced level course explores the various aspects of neurotransmission from the production of neurochemicals in the cell through gene expression to the generation and transmission of signals throughout the body. All neurotransmitters, their receptors and their specific functions and various targets in the nervous system, muscles and glands are discussed.
Neurotransmitters play a crucial role in the smooth running of all our daily activities and as such are deeply involved in the emergence and progression of health issues. This course aims to assist students in developing a thorough understanding of the neurochemical pathways leading to disease and to provide them with specialised balances for specific health conditions.
This workshop provides students with:
- Detailed descriptions of 46 neurotransmitters along with their functions, target cells, specific receptors and modes of interactions;
- Overview of consequences and health risks associated with excess or deficiency of neurotransmitters and their possible causes;
- Balancing techniques for each neurotransmitter;
- A database of health issues and their associated neurochemical pathways;
- Innovative approaches adapted to specific conditions such as stress, aversion, OCD, addiction, chronic fatigue, sleep disorders, ADHD, panic, depression, anger and violent tendencies, social bonding, sexual dysfunctions, hunger and appetite control issues.
5 days | 1000 AUD
One Click Subscription
After you have registered with the form below, you are immediately logged in and can click any subscription button.
You can update your details on every event and get a list of your subscribed courses.
Usually seminars start at 10.00am NSW time on the first day.
All further days begin at 9:30am. A course day ends at about 5:30pm.
If there are different course-times, we will inform you.
Please remember that when coming to Murwillumbah we start in NSW time -1 hour ahead of QLD time during daylight savings.